• Air port pick up (flight details should be advised)
• 2 nights in Deluxe (Dbl/TWn) – Hanoi Hibiscus Hotel
• City Tour + Foodie tour in the evening
DAY 1 :HANOI ARRIVAL.
- Pick up at the airport and transferd to Hanoi Hibiscus Hotel
- At your leisure (Overningt in the hotel Dlx Dbl/Twn)
DAY 2 : EXPLORING HANOI (B/L/D)
- Am: Get picked up by our tour guide and bus. After short drive, start visiting first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father, walking along Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.Visit One-Pillar Pagoda – the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city.Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
- Pm :Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam's first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.drop off at the hotel to have a rest then start walking around the old quarter to visit some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business everyday, Having diner at one of the food stall orin a mini restaurant.Go back to the hotel (Overningt in the hotel Dlx Dbl/Twn)
DAY 3 : AT YOUR OWN SCHEDULE (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel then Leisure until check out time (airport drop off is available on your request)
The package included :